Thursday, January 3, 2008

Make Money Online with Project Payday?

In my endeavor to find ways to make money online working at home, I came across Project Payday. I did research on the company and felt that it was worth checking out. Seemed legitimate.

I went to their website and completed the sign up form and was given the option to be enrolled into their program for free by taking advantage of one of their affiliate offers (which was a fraction of the cost of actually paying Project Payday's sign up fee), or I could pay the fee and join Project Payday. I opted for one of the promotional offers.

I had problems getting the order processed for the promotional offer. I emailed Project Payday and asked them to advise if my order for the promotional offer went through. I was advised that it didn't, and to either sign up for a promotional offer or pay for the sign up fee. A few days later I saw on my bank statement that the charge for the promotional offer did in fact go through. I have yet to hear from Project Payday.

Can you make money online with Project Payday? I don't know. I never got a chance to find out.

No comments: